Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions“) set out rules for participating in Hellmann’s Burger Route Program (the “Program”).
The Program is brought by Unilever Mashreq Foods (S.A.E) (“Unilever“), and shall be effective starting 1st November 2017 until 31st December 2017.
The Program is open for any individual who dines in any of the Burger Route Restaurants (the “Restaurants“) defined herein, and who shares at least one post related to the Program on their social media page (the “Participants“).
To be eligible to participate in the Program, the Participant must be a citizen and resident of Egypt (the “Territory“). Unilever reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
By participating in this Program, sharing any Burger Route content under this Program, or using the website (the “Site” as defined below), the Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions refer to the Burger Route Program web platform located at burgerroute.eg, www.ufs.com and https://www.facebook.com/UFSEG/ and any related social sites or websites operated by the Burger Route Program (“the Site“).
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you and you agree to be bound by any such changes in your subsequent use of the Site.
- Consumers visiting the Restaurants will be encouraged to share Burger Route related posts on their social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) with the hashtag #burgerrouteEG and the name of the Restaurant. Sharing a post will make them eligible for an on-spot prize at that very time in the Restaurant by showing it to the server of the Burger Route participating Restaurant, and eligible to take part in the draw for a Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize” as defined herein).
- The Participants can share posts regarding multiple Burger Route Restaurants. On-spot prizes include free fries or free Lipton Fresh Brewed Ice Tea.
Number of on-spot prizes is limited. Merely sharing #burgerrouteEG and the name of the Restaurant does not guarantee an on-spot prize.
- All posts shared should be posted as public posts to be eligible to get an on-spot prize. Posts shared as public will be automatically aggregated and displayed on the Burger Route 2017 microsite on burgerroute.eg. Unilever reserves the right to reject a shared post without any notice.
- On-spot prizes may vary in every restaurant. Unilever shall not be responsible for the non-receipt or the delayed receipt of the on-spot prizes.
- At the end of the Burger Route Program, one (1) Participant per city (Cairo and Alexandria) shall be chosen as a lucky winner based on a draw and will win an Apple iPhone 7 (64gb) as a Grand Prize. The Draw shall be performed by Unilever and shall be fair in all aspects.
- Burger Route participating Restaurants are:
- a. Located in Cairo: Willy’s Kitchen, Backfire, Butcher’s Burger and Kiosk
- b. Located in Alexandria: Route 66, Holmes, Sparta and Yank’s Corner
- The Program or the Program period may be amended at the discretion of Unilever without prior notice. This may include extending the Program period or ending the Program earlier than the communicated date.
- Unilever shall not be liable for any interruption to this Program whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond Unilever’s control.
- Hellmann’s Burger Route Program belongs to Unilever. The contents of the Site, Program or any other program, competition or similar offering by Unilever (promotion, campaign, etc.), is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Participants completely release Facebook from any liability or obligation howsoever arising from their use of this Program.
- You warrant and represent that you have (and will continue to have during your participation in the Program) all necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions which are required to enable Unilever and/or content providers to use your user submission information for the purposes of this Program.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own submissions.
- Any breach of any of the Terms and Conditions stated herein may cause the disqualification from the Program of the Participant in breach, subject to Unilever’s discretionary decision.